Green Procurement and course
Online training course on sustainable procurement
An online training course on sustainable procurement is now available at the UN Global Market Place (UNGM) website. The course is open to all, but the final quiz is accessible to UN staff alone. To access the final quiz, UN staff need to register at the UNGM as a UN staff and log in, after which the link for the quiz would be visible. Please feel free to share your comments on this preliminary version with Jacob Kurian or Niels Ramm.
Face to face training course on sustainable procurement
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC/ILO) and the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) have worked in cooperation to develop a face-to-face training course on sustainable procurement. The course includes a combination of presentations and participatory methods so that participants have the opportunity to examine real-life sustainability cases in a standard procurement. It is targeted at procurers, requisitioners and policy makers of the UN system. To arrange a training session, contact Isabella Marras or Nives Costa.
Sustainable Procurement Guidelines
This resource was developed to assist procurers and requisitioners with sustainable procurement. Apart from providing guidelines, the resource also contains statistics, policy information, background documents and a collection of good practices across the UN system. The guidelines also recognize that market situations are different based on location and thus provide more specific guidelines depending on regional categorizations. Furthermore, guidelines are specifically provided for the areas of ICT, cleaning, furniture, stationary, vehicles and catering. Overall, the resource provides a comprehensive overview of the importance of sustainable procurement and the steps that need to be taken to achieve it.
* IT Equipment - Background Report
* Computers and Monitors - Product sheet (Region 1 and 2, basic and advanced)
* Imaging Equipment - Product sheet
* Vehicles - Background report
* Vehicles - Product Sheet (all regions, basic and advanced criteria)
* Background on Cleaning Products and Services and Sustainable Procurement
* Cleaning Products - Product Sheet (Region 1: basic and advanced)
* Cleaning Products - Product Sheet (Region 2: basic and advanced)
* Cleaning Products - Product Sheet (All regions, basic and advanced criteria)
* Furniture - Background Report
* (All regions, basic and advanced criteria)
* Stationery Background Report
* Product sheet for toner cartridge, paper, paper consumable and (All regions, basic and advanced criteria)
* Freight Forwarding – Background Report
* Freight Forwarding – Product Sheet (All regions, basic and advanced criteria)
Generators and Batteries
* Generators and Batteries - Background Report
* Generators and Batteries - Product Sheet (All regions)
You might also like
$50m fund for greener SME premises; $52m fund for research on green building .. — AsiaOne
.. upon lease renewal iii) Certify public sector offices under the Green Mark for Office Interior scheme at the next lease or retrofit iv) Adopt green procurement approach by holding government events and functions in Green Mark certified venues v ..
Green Procurement e MobilitÃ Sostenibile in scena a Torino — Alternativa Sostenibile
Per la prima volta in Italia - dal 18 al 20 settembre presso il Lingotto Fiere di Torino - si riflette sullo stato dell'arte della sostenibilità negli acquisti e nella mobilità aziendale, in occasione del 1° Congresso Nazionale del Green Procurement e ..
Green Heritage 276 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, 4.1" Length x 3.1" Width, (Case of 96 Rolls, 500 per Roll)
BISS (Atlas Paper Mills)
Green procurement e mobilità sostenibile al Lingotto di Torino dal 18 al 20 .. — LifeGate
Durante la settimana della mobilità sostenibile, che si tiene dal 16 al 22 settembre, tanti saranno gli eventi dedicati e le occasioni di incontro e di dibattito.